We extend the notion of Dirac oscillator in two dimensions, to construct a, set of potentials. These potentials become exactly and quasi-exactly solvable potentials of nonrelativistic quantum mechanics when they are transformed into a Schrödinger-like equation. For the exactly solvable potentials, eigenvalues are calculated and eigenfunctions are given by confluent hypergeometric functions. It is shown that, our formulation also leads to the study of those potentials in the framework of the supersymmetric quantum mechanics.
- Dirac equation
- Exactly solvable potentials
- Quasi-exactly solvable potentials
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Nuclear and High Energy Physics
- Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Physics and Astronomy(all)