In this paper, the impact of the change of the order of the test patterns, on error masking behavior of signature analysis scheme used in an linear feedback shift register (LFSR) based testing technique, is investigated. The investigation is carried-out through an extensive simulation study of the effectiveness of an LFSR based testing technique. The results of the simulation study show that the probability of aliasing errors remains unchanged although the changed order of the input test-sequences were applied to the circuit under test.
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Materials
- Atomic and Molecular Physics, and Optics
- Safety, Risk, Reliability and Quality
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Surfaces, Coatings and Films
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering