Morphological formation is part of the structure of linguistic formations in the text, whether prose or poetry, contributes to a certain extent to the formation of this or that text, within what the linguistic system contributes to the appearance of the text in the sense in which its creator wanted to reach the recipient.
Hence, this research examines the relationship of morphological formation with meaning in the hopes of Ibn al - shujari, through one of the tools of morphological formation, namely the interpretation of morphological formulas, taking the descriptive - analytical method, by extrapolating the hopes of Ibn al-shujari; and then counting these positions; to show the extent to which Ibn al-shujari is aware of this relationship, his position on it, and its impact in the cited texts, and the extent to which he is aware of the relationship of the semantically incorrect with the interpretation of formulas, all within the framework of the writings of the Ancients and modern, and I have I could-I could study it all in the context of the script.
Based on the above, and on the extrapolation of Ibn al-shujari's hopes, this necessitated dividing the research into an introduction and five mabaheeth. The introduction is what we are talking about, as for the detectives, it came as follows:
- The first topic : interpretation of the formulas of the Derivatives description .
- The second topic : the interpretation of the singular by the plural, and the plural by the singular or by the double .
- The third topic : interpretation of the Infinitive .
- The fourth topic : the interpretation of the act .
- The fifth topic : the interpretation of Interpretation of the origin disagreement in morphological formulas
This research was crowned with a conclusion and a list of its sources, both ancient and modern .
|Translated title of the contribution||relationship formation morphological meaning , through the interpretation of morphological formulas " study in Ibn AshShajari’s Amali (Sessions)|
|Number of pages||97|
|Journal||علوم اللغة دار غريب للنشر والتوزيع القاهرة|
|Publication status||Published - Jan 1 2009|
- interpretation of morphological formulas
- Ibn AshShajari’s Amali
- formulas of the Derivatives description .
- Interpretation of the origin disagreement in morphological formulas